Bonaire to Aruba
Children (2-11): $200
Infants (under 2): $30
Curacao to Aruba
Children (2-11): $200
Infants (under 2): $25
Day Trip fare includes:
- guided tour
- pick up & drop off at the airport
Available days for daytrips:
Bonaire – Aruba: Monday & Wednesday
Curacao – Aruba: Tuesday & Thursday
|Tiara Air||# 304||BONAIRE||ARUBA||10:20 am 11:10 am|
|Tiara Air||# 305||ARUBA||BONAIRE||7:00 pm 7:55 pm|
|Tiara Air||# 102||CURACAO||ARUBA||8:10 AM 8:45 AM|
|Tiara Air||# 107||ARUBA||CURACAO||7:10 PM 7:45 PM|
Island tours of Aruba are provided by Aruba Fantasy Tours. During the tour you will visit the following attractions and areas:
- Baby Beach (Seroe Colorado): Known for its crystalline blue waters and heavenly white sands, this beach is located in Seroe Colorado at the south-eastern end of the island. It’s the perfect spot to take a swim, go snorkeling or just relax.
- California Lighthouse: The old stone lighthouse, near the island’s northwestern tip is named after a U.S ship called the Californian – which wrecked nearby in 1891. The scenic landmark offers a picture perfect view of the island’s western coastline and of amazing sunsets.
- Alto Vista Chapel: Built by Spanish missionaries in 1750, services are still conducted in this little yellow chapel that is considered to be one the first churches established in the Caribbean.
- Aruba Aloe Factory: Learn all about the 160-year old aloe history of Aruba, as you tour through the state-of-the-art Aruba Aloe Museum & Factory. Experience the production process firsthand, from the harvesting of the plants’ gel to finished Aruba Aloe lotions!
- Casibari Rock Formations: This popular rock formation rises above the desert landscape giving a panoramic view of the island. Walking trails and steps have been created through the rocks, allowing hikers to reach the top to obtain breathtaking views of the island.
- Fofoti Tree: Used as a symbol of Aruba’s tourism industry, these particular trees grow in the direction of the wind.
- Oranjestad (capital of Aruba): In downtown Oranjestad you will get a chance to grab some lunch and stroll around the shops.
- A glimpse of the High Rise and Low Rise Hotel Area with it’s beautiful white beaches.
- During the tour stops will be made at certain places for guests to explore and take pictures.
For more information about Aruba visit: www.aruba.com
Terms & conditions:
- Tiara Air is responsible for air transportation.
- Tour Operator is responsible for the Guided Tour.
- Each passenger is allowed10 kilo’s maximum of hand luggage.
- Package price includes: Airfare, Taxes, Guided Tour and Transfer to the Airport.
- Any ticket changes due to personal reasons are subject to availability and a change fee.